Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Days of Our Lives

When I was a kid my mom would watch a couple Soaps. Days of Our Lives and Another World. NBC soaps it was. I kinda paid attention thru the early 80's in the summers and occasionally after school as they were moved around. I watched Days until the early 90's and by then Another World had been killed off followed by Santa Barbara. Days however lost its charm and I quit watching until a couple years ago I left the noon news on after it was over and Days was on. It had been many years since I had watched, yet there were several old cast members back on the show. I watched. 2 years or so later I'm still watching. In the meantime I found a website that had spoilers and other stuff about the show that I really liked. When I missed an episode or two I could quickly get the update. Last week that site did not update. I knew something was up. Today I read that the owner sold his site and he's moved on. Now today I just skipped the show. Have I moved on again? Time will surely tell.

No comments: