Thursday, February 26, 2009

Next....




So we returned from the tournament in Detroit and the first thing I heard was a really weird noise coming from my sump pump. I'll get around to that after Vegas I said to myself. I had 2 days and a million things to do. Poppy had her tournament final game at 7:30am at Chiller Easton. Nothing like having to wake up at o dark thirty on a holiday day off. So we went out and watched the CAHA team get handled not only by the other team, but the parents that were working the clock.


Well the game was fun, but decidedly one sided as the other team plays full ice vs. our half ice. Since these games were full ice and this one on Olympic ice it was hard to cover so much open ice. So after the game it was announced that all players were getting tickets to that nights Columbus Blue Jackets game against Dallas. Now I had so much to do with a trip coming on Wednesday morning, but Poppy earned it and I took her and as always she appeared on the Jumbotron with several of her teammates. We had fun. When I got home I heard that noise again.....

Please stay tuned. SO MUCH to tell and its getting late. Several more posts tomorrow.

No comments: