Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks on the fourth

I'm a fireworks fiend. I love them. I spend money I don't have so that on the 4th of July I can blow some stuff up. Thank goodness Phantom Fireworks has stores about an hour away. This year the coupons cam fast and often with lots of good deals. I just finished another show tonight and still have all my fingers. For more than 25 years I've had a blast (ha ha) and never been burned or hurt. I have fun, but I take this stuff seriously. If you do them you should too. Yes in Ohio its not legal to set them off, but out here in the country nearly every house it shooting them off. It is really pretty awesome to look in every direction and see the fireworks. Its just so cool. The best one tonight was the Mega Mojo. I highly recommend it! Have a happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Growing up in Ohio, we had neighbors who lived across the street who bought many different types of fireworks, including MD-80's and Silver Salutes. Cool! :D)