Thursday, September 10, 2009

Coming Back to Earth

Wow its been more than a month since I last blogged. The month was so busy that barely 2 days went by where I wasn't consumed with things to do. Since signing up for Facebook I've spent most of my online time microblogging over there. If you want to keep up with me please search for me over there. Leave me a comment and I'll connect with you. So over the last month I've been to school bus races. I've ridden along with a complete stranger at more than 140 mph and spun! I've found that you can ice skate when its more than 90 degrees and the "ice is outside. I've been there when my daughter met her hockey hero RJ Umberger. I've been on the sidelines for another opener for Worthington Kilbourne football. I've had FA-18 Super Hornets stage over my house for a morning when I'm about 600+ miles from the nearest Naval Air Station. So many other things. Lots to write about and somehow i'll cover it. I promise. Fulfilling my role as Regional Executive of the local SCCA region has been a ton of work and a complete eye opener.

I promise to blog more. Really.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It can be just exasperating how so many things pull at us for our utmost care and attention. I hear ya! :)