Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The New Phone Books Here, The New Phone Books Here!

Like Steve Martin's character Navin Johnson in The Jerk I find myself running around with a big smile on my face today. Yes in fact we did get 2 new phone books today, but thats not the reason for my excitement. No the real reason is I got a visit from the FedEx man this morning with a package from Apple Computers. I mentioned in a July blog that I had found my next laptop and it was not the one I thought. I've been content for the last few years to be behind the times with the last iBook G4 to roll off the shelves and while its been a bit long in tooth lately I thought a new MacBook would suffice. It looked much like my iBook in white, but a visit to the Apple Store got me revved up for the Aluminum MacBook Pro. Being the savvy shopper I am I noted that I could get the same form factor in the older model Macbook Aluminum. I found what I wanted and started saving pennies. Monday I pounced. However, it was in fact the MacBook Pro that I snagged and I am so happy with it. It's LOVE all over again. Those of you that are considering the switch to a Mac should be like Nike and Just Do It! The design and style just blow away anything from ANY other manufacturer. Tis thing is so smooth quiet and light with a battery thats guaranteed to go 7 hours between charges. I can even run Windows® if I want. The guts are the same as any other PC and thats good. Whats better is the OS. Thats the difference. Apple works the bugs out before they release a new operating system. Oh well I'm starting to sound like a commercial.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! It worked out fot you!!!!:D)