Friday, May 17, 2013

Make Your Own Air Show Pt-2.....

Ok so i'm back again so quickly. I like the idea of this blog theme which I introduced yesterday and I found another great video for which I am choosing the F-15 Strike Eagle as the "jet-of-the-day". Even better is this video features several other jets making high speed passes as well. Heck we even throw in a C-130 amongst the Eurofighter Typhoon and Harrier jets as well as maybe a L39 or possibly a Tornado. I will have to go thru and catalog the others at some point, but i'm the first to admit i'm not good at identifying the jets from outside the US be they NATO or the other guys.... Chime in on the comments if you see something I missed. What I like best about this video is the soundtrack. No music! So many of the videos now overlay music when its already provided by the engines. So go ahead and watch the F-15's at full song carving some very low altitude thru the mountains in Wales. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These guys have a lot of skill! Amazing flying, DJ Davy!