Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Give 'em the Pickle

At a recent training session I was able to see a presentation on customer service. It was entitle "Give 'em the Pickle". The presentation starred Bob Farrell of Farrells Ice Cream Parlors. Here in the Columbus Ohio area we have not had a Farrells in more than 25 years. I still remember it. In fact its totally strange, but the night before I saw this presentation I was having a conversation with a friend and I brought up Farrell's. I probably had not thought of that place in more than 20 years, but for some reason it came to mind and I had no idea I would be hearing from Bob Farrell. In fact I never knew it was a national chain... In any case the message in the presentation really stuck with me. I found the video online and thought maybe someone else might benefit. Here it is.....

Give 'em the Pickle
Uploaded by kubus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Davy: Some good points here!