Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Ramblings

Lots going on over the next few days. I heard a pair of F-16's from the ONG ripping around yesterday before doing a flyby for a memorial celebration in downtown Columbus. I never get tired of that ripping sound.

W had our last 3 on 3 game today and avenged the only loss on our schedule with a 7-4 win. We only had 7 players today so 2 lines and a goalie. Of course the other team had 7 as well. Islanders win and Frudoch had a nice goal. Still trying to find players for a summer team...

My dad gave me a Mossberg shotgun today. Its really nice. A classic. 2 boxes of ammo too. Second Amendment rights are important. Our current president does not necessarily agree with that.

I spent last night doing something that I had not done in probably 30 plus years. Trying to hit a ball in a batting cage. Fortunately I bat left handed so my shoulder does not get worked over. I stroked a few and only whiffed 3 times. Felt pretty good too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That must have been fantastic with the batting cage! Enjoy your weekend!!!!:)