Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Yuck

Yeah I've had it for over 3 weeks. I feel like death warmed over. That awful sore throat with the stuffy head and Headache. The stuff that comes out of your lungs in that nasty color. The body ache and general malaise. Yes I have them all and it won't go away. I'm probably on the fed watch list for pseudophedrine after all I've purchased. Please make it go away. This is what I get for hanging around all the kids on the travel hockey team and taking an active role this year. The 2 hour trips to Cleveland every weekend are already beginning to get old. WHAT WAS I THINKING????????????? Oh well he leads the team in all categories-shots, goals, hits, points. Everything but playing time. He's getting less than the other 2 centers on the team , yet still the numbers are good. 10 goals after 11 games and he's averaging 6 hits per game. Great fun to watch, but at this point i'd rather feel 100%.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot tea and honey with vitamin C, Davy. Hope you feel better soon!