Friday, June 13, 2008

No really I am alive......

Ok I admit it. I have not posted every day like I promised. Its just been one of those years. To catch up on some stuff I'm still in great pain from my shoulder. I didn't like what the shoulder expert said so I've done nothing except pop pills.

Roger Clemens is still a liar. Well thats news...

I got out to Indianapolis to race and did pretty well considering the pain. I used a HANS Device which is to keep from breaking your neck in a crash and it kept the pressure on my shoulder equal and distributed the pressure so I could race pain free. The results speak for themselves. A second place with fastest race lap and a 5th due to losing a contact lens with about 5 laps to go. It made racing a little tough and alot dangerous as I had no depth perception. In any case it was a great weekend and its nice to podium again.

I have one question. When is the country going to wake up and realize B. Hussain Obama is not who he appears to be? The liberal media has fawned over him to new left levels. Hillary had reason to gripe. But hey thats racism.

Is it getting warm in here? Oh yes it is and thats because our heat pump died. Of course the timing is perfect as I was about to buy a new car. And not just any car. A Mercedes. Dammit.

No comments: