Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer

So we got a new Heat Pump installed on Monday and since everything was 17 years old we just had them install a new Furnace and Humidifier as well. All I can say now is it is COOL in the house. Luckily for us the 3 weeks without cooling found the second 2 weeks to be unseasonably cool. This was great as it kept the price of the new equipment down as all the companies were not making service calls. Bonus! I ended up buying Trane equipment and couldn't be happier. 16 SEER heat pump and over 90% efficient furnace. Of course my new car is now cooling the house.... Maybe in a couple months I'll get that Mercedes Benz.

The kids have been busy and I am calling this the summer of camps. OSU hockey Camp, Turcotte Stick Handling Camp, Laura Stamm Powerskating Camp, and Chiller Hockey Academy for Frudoch. Poppy has been to Sandlot camp and has Zoo camp and Tennis camp coming up. Fru will be doing the tennis as well. Of course I've been driving them to all these camps and I wish I had a car to drive... Oh well you get the picture I want a new car to save a few bucks on gas. We still have the FFO to Kiawah coming up in August. FFO? Forced Family Outing..... Yeah oh what fun

Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays. Besides the pride in my country I just always loved it. I have always been a Fireworks fiend. The neighbors all come out for my shows. It will be a little less this year, but still I will have a huge mess to clean up. Parades and Fireworks are awesome.

No comments: