Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've fallen...

About 3 weeks ago I slipped on some ice on the front porch while preparing to drive the kids out to the bus in the rain. It had been sub zero for several days and the cold turned the rain to ice on the bricks which was not obvious. I went flying and landed on my back with the edge on the middle step gouging into my lower back. Needless to say it hurt. Well it still hurts alot. About the only thing that has helped have been nightly Lidoderm pads that were destined for my shoulder. What is it about me that I need to have pain on multiple levels? Between multiple shoulder and foot surgeries all I needed was more distress. Nothing I do makes it feel better. Its back pain and fortunately I've not had to deal with alot over the years. The one episode I had took months to get rid of. I just need a magic genie to grant me a wish.

No comments: