Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Outta Here for a Week


Thats right its time to hit the road to Las Vegas. Not much gambling for me though. I will be attending the 2010 SCCA National Convention at the South Pointe. Its a nice place if you like being cooped up out in the middle of a dessert away from all the fun. I was there last year and unfortunately did not get to In & Out Burger. Not gonna happen this year as I will have access to a car. Since I'm the experienced guy going this year I will be the guide to the touristy places like Hoover Dam and the strip. I hope to get out to Nellis AFB for a few minutes to watch some fighter jet action. I am flying Delta and will be flying home for the first time on a 757-300 which is the stretched version of he 757. That means its an old Northwest jet and has no in seat entertainment either... I will bring my psp and ipod touch. Maybe even my laptop. Looks like my flight out is on a 767, but its changed 8 times since I booked it that who knows. Please turn the heat on for me!

Blondie not included.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Davy: I suspect Delta will phase out the incompatible fleet types from NWA such as the Airbuses over a five-year period. When they took over assets of Pan Am, they flew the A310's for a while, then phased them out. The 757 has been described to me as "a 707 with two engines". Nice! Hope you enjoyed your trip!!!:)