Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekends Come and Go



It's Monday evening and I'm already thinking about the weekend. This past weekend was a blur. Frudoch did the Laura Stamm Powerskating Camp at Chiller Easton. He even managed to forget his shoulder pads on Sunday morning which gave me the opportunity to check out the ultra high speed aspects of the CLK500. Lets just say its glued to the road at 130 mph. I love this car. So last weekend was a blur and this one will be too. Only in another way. I'll be heading up to Cleveland for the Air Show. The blur will once again be of jets at mind numbing speeds. It will be my first opportunity to see the Blue Angels in person. The show will also feature the F-16 Viper demo and F-15C Strike Eagle Demo as well as F/A-18F Super Hornet demo. These jet teams are awesome. We saw Viper east last week at Lancaster and i've seen the F-15 and F/A-18 demos at Chicago and GML among other times. Add in the C-130 and of course the Blue Angels (with Fat Albert the C-130) along with a stellar static display and you have an awesome show. It will be a more than 2 hour drive, but I'll find my way up there and have a blast. Heres a few more pics from Lancaster found on the web.

No comments: