Friday, September 12, 2008

Finishing up Cleveland Airshow Photos

OK I've blown them up and touched them up and while I might have a few more here and there this is about all for now as far as the jets go.I'll start on the other shots and post as I go. I'm trying to decide whether to go to the Wings of Freedom Airshow next weekend in Middletown Ohio, but with the price of gas and my wife not really "getting" how you can keep going for the same planes, but different locale thing Its only temporary at the moment. I also will have some super cool pics of a couple Indian Air Force jets in the US a couple weeks back for training. Lets just say these were not your typical US sourced warbirds. Oh do I have you interested? Look for those pics this weekend. Ok on to the Cleveland photos....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The F-35 will be the last piloted aircraft before we go to drones. This reminded me of that fact! :)