Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We interrupt this blog for a quick trip to Denver

Yes I am heading west for a few day. We are on our way to a wedding of one of my wife's college roommates. Yeah she waited awhile to get married. As long as the weather holds out I will be back in Ohio on Saturday evening. Yeah I said quick. Too bad there is no In-N-Out Burger in Denver. Well actually we are going to Breckinridge which is something like 9800 ft of elevation. Thats pretty high and the air is thin. I'll take it easy. We are flying Delta thru Atlanta. Cross your fingers for me as we have a really tight connection in ATL. So tight that we are not checking bags. I am crossing my fingers that we are in the same terminal for arriving and departing flights. Oh well. I'm gone. Gotta get up before 6 to catch the flight.

No comments: