Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CBJ and the Benz

Campbell to Chicago and Hossa to Detroit. 

Get this... People still think the CBJ have a chance. I say a chance to once again finish in the basement and get a top 5 draft pick. God this is depressing. Scott Howson is the guy that said to prepare for the press conferences and big news. I bet he regrets that statement now. OK enough Hockey as I am seriously depressed about that at the moment.

I drove a couple cars yesterday that I would like to own.
2006 Mercedes Benz CLK500
2008 Mercedes Benz C300
I want them both. The problem is I liked the C300 a bit better and there are none anywhere within 300 miles equipped with the options I want. The CLK500 makes a great consolation prize, but after driving the other I'm not sure I would be able to see a C Class and say Damn! My little bro has the C63 which is the C on MAJOR 'roids and I like having the younger brother to that car. OTOH the CLK500 is a rocket and I like rockets. Anybody out there wanna lend me like $7500 so I can get the C350 and land right in the middle?

No comments: