Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer

Its full on Summer here in central Ohio. Hot and humid. Days meant for sitting around the pool. With the difficulties using my arm it makes swimming very difficult. Add in the pain meds and well forget it. The side effect of my meds is that I sweat. A lot. Yes the air conditioning is back on in the house so its cool in there, but the kids like to swim. So off to the pool I go. Not in a new car... I did find out that the dealer had a second buyer lined up and they went ahead and sold to them first thing monday morning. While I was making plane reservations to fly down of course. So the search continues-- sort of. FFO awaits and more hockey camps next week mean there is no time to go get a car outside of anything local. I will resume my search in mid August and maybe I'll get lucky.

No comments: