Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

So get this. I woke up this morning to find out our phones are down. Land-line phones are a thing of the past, but we keep one as cell service was poor until recently in our neck of the woods. Thanks Verizon for promising to fix them in the next 3-4 days. There is a heaping amount of sarcasm in that thanks! Looks like its T-Mobile for the next few days. Kinda sucks since I'll be out of town at a hockey tournament.

Speaking of hockey... How about those Blue Jackets? a 7-2 loss. Great job guys. That makes 5 losses in a row at home. Way to make the playoff push for the first time. I had to miss the game last night. I had my blackberry updating every couple minutes on the score and it kept going up. Pathetic results. Trade em all for all I care. And the CBJ season ticket reps wonder why people don't renew their tickets. Games like that one guys.

Ok onto todays TV schedule. Notting Hill is on SHO HD. Watched D2 Mighty Ducks. Caught the end of Victory with Stallone (1981). Watched some of Dead Again and I need to watch yesterdays DOOL which I skipped to watch Clemens lie his ass off. Today we also have NASCRAP Duel 150's although BOOO to you DiSH Network for not giving them to us in HD on SPEED HD. I love HD. We have 4 HD TV's in the house. I'm gonna list one on CraigsList if you want it. Its a Samsung 27" tube HDTV monitor. Cheeeeep. Later.

No comments: