Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Roger Clemens is Guilty as Hell

I've been watching ESPN HD all day on the Congressional Hearing into Steroids and HGH with regards to Roger Clemens. Let me say this in no uncertain terms.

ROGER CLEMENS IS A LIAR AND IS GUILTY AS HELL

Is that clear enough? The other thing I must say is that this country needs a shit-load of new Congressional leaders. How much butt kissing can be displayed by the Republicans? Apparently more than I dreamed.

I am a staunch Republican. I have never in my life voted for a Democrat. What I am watching today has opened my eyes. From my perspective most Republicans have already decided Clemens shit does not stink. He is a saint. He has never in his life told a lie, and finally his attorneys are there as interested bystanders. What a bunch of crap. This McNamee guy may not have been truthful in the past, but what he is saying is being picked apart to basically look for grammatical errors while Clemens is getting softballs. Clemens is dirty and his attorneys are worse.

I'm not a Dr. and These Congressman are not Dr.'s, but having worked 10 years in the medical world its pretty damn clear Roger Clemens takes his health seriously. Why would he utilize the services of his trainer to perform services normally provided by a Dr.? Because he is trying to HIDE something. Physicians make note of everything--If its not documented its not done. Clemens wanted none of this done. A trainer can't provide meds without a Dr. present.

I skipped DOOL today to watch this. Man what am I doing?

No comments: