Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow, Pain, and Lies

I'm sick of the snow. I live in Ohio so we expect some snow. No the drivers can't manage to drive in it properly. The kids were home again today due to the weather and today I fully understood. Don't get me started on some of the other snow days... As usual my neighbor called to borrow my tractor to plow his drive. A couple years ago I was nice and let him borrow it once. Ever since then he expects to use it. IT's really pissing me off now. He has the same tractor as me, but he does not have the plow. He could buy said plow for about $400 and plow whenever he wants to, but NOOOOO he uses mine.  Never mind that he plows during freezing rain which is a big no-no and despite my telling him not to plow my drive he always does thus leaving MY drive a frozen mess as well. He has a job and a wealthy family so buying the plow is nothing. I have no job and thus little money and like to keep my stuff for myself.

I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and left in more pain from the examination. Next week I get an Arthrogram which will help to determine what's going on. Its a type of MRI with a dye to help make things easier to see. I have some titanium screws in there from a previous surgery and they make it hard to see what's going on. I got more drugs, but have not been to the pharmacy yet.

So my good liar Roger Clemens is back in the news. Apparently his lawyers now say he may have been at the party that they so vehemently denied. Of course they only admit this after a report comes out that there are photos of Roger taken at the party being touted by the other guys. Oh yeah the owner of the photos offered them to Clemens first, but they wanted nothing to do with them as had they seen them they would have had to LIE to congress. I guess to them it was fine for Roger to lie... Again I hate lawyers.

No comments: