Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Way to go Bro

It was a big day today in my family. My youngest brother was named Treasurer of Bank of America. Its pretty incredible when I think about it, but he has worked hard. I'm not so sure he's done moving up the ladder. In any case if you wanted to read it look here.

Of course the rest of the day was not so great as it was the trade deadline in the NHL. The Columbus Blue Jackets traded 2 vets in Sergei Federov and Adam Foote. I liked Feds, but knew this was coming. I'm not so happy with the player we got in return. Getting a first and (almost certainly) a fourth for Foote was not too shabby. The truth is coming out about how the Foote deal went down and all I will add is that the way Adam acted was not like a captain and I think its pretty clear now that the comments he made over the summer about wanting to be back in Colorado were not too far from the mark. Good riddance Adam--thats not how a captain leads his team.

No comments: