Saturday, March 15, 2008

Take this truck and shove it

Yesterday afternoon I picked my son up from school and we headed north 75 miles for a hockey tournament. Everything went well until we passed the rink and went to turn around in a parking lot. My truck just died. In a driving rainstorm about half mile from the rink. We walked to the rink-in the rain. The car--well lets just say it won't start. One of the teammates father drove us to the hotel and this morning I called every shop in town. Nothing. No chance of getting it fixed. We are in Wooster Ohio if anybody has any thoughts. I guess its call Enterprise and get a rental and try and have my truck towed to a shop. Oh what fun.

1 comment:

pamela yaeger said...

Your life sucks. But listen, there's a Chevy dealer in Wooster with Saturday service. Try them.

Red Ferris Chevrolet
1119 W Old Lincoln Way
Wooster, OH 44691
(800) 529-3304

Not sure if your truck is GMC or Chevy but they should be able to help. Good luck.